Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dorky me...

I didn't want to run today, so I decided to go on a long bike ride. Because of school I am too poor to buy a road bike, so I just use my beefy mountain bike. I know, totally nerdy. Well, after biking 10 mile, I decide to bike up the canyon. While struggling up what I have so lovingly named "death hill" feeling so proud of myself, I get passed by a runner. Yes, runner passed me while on my bike. My understanding is that people on bikes are faster than people running. So I am feeling really stupid, because I this guy is in my stake and I look like an out of shape dork riding on the road on my mountain bike. The plus side to this is that I got to watch him run for a few minute and boy, was it fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. You're better off then me...I haven't really done anything in like a week. I so need this semester to end.

    ReplyDelete